portfolio blog store facebook contact

1 Nov 2016

The Forbidden Knot

 SHOP

As a Halloween treat I'd thought I'd introduce you to the start of new things to come from me for this end of year. Sickness got the best of me though and I missed the date, but with a bit of reading I find that in ye olde days All Hallows Eve included 'samhain' , the new light..which was Nov.1.....or something. So technically, by the olde gods I am still within spooky guide lines. This box set of only 16 contains, 5 giclee prints of work from the years wrapped in black tissue and sealed with a secret, a steel pentacle measuring 5 cms in diameter approx in a black pillow case. The pendant is tied with vintage leather cord in the 'forbidden knot'. With some free stuff included it all comes in this foil printed luxury gift box. I will have a few separate extras of the prints to put up too as they are an edition of 20 each. Happy Halloween...I mean Samhain, comrades. Available Here Shortly: STORE